SaskPower will remove old fridges and/or freezers until October, 2014. To see if your fridge or freezer is elibible for the program or to make an appointment to have a pick-up, please call 1-877-757-3292 or visit http://www.saskpower.com/efficiency-programs-and-tips/save-power-at-home/power-saving-tips-and-programs/large-appliances/refrigerator-recycling-program/.
For the 2014-2015 crop year, the Canadian Grain Commission is launching an online producer car application.
The Canadian Grain Commission encoutages producers who admnister their own produce cars to register to use the online application at www.grainscanada.gc.ca/services-services/cars-wagons/pcm-mwp-eng.htm.
The R.M. of Pense office will be closed Fridays in July and August. Our summer office hours are as follows:
Monday - Thursday,
9:00 a.m. - 12 noon & 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Have a great summer!
- SARM administering program (in the form of rebate).
- Funding provided by Sask Ministry of Agriculture and Federal Government under Growing Forward 2, in the amount of $800,000
Who is eligible?
- RMs - 100% of herbicide cost on public land.
- Producers - 50% of herbicide cost on private land for control of noxious weeds.
- - 100% of herbicide cost on private land for control of prohibited weeds.
There are three roads within the R.M. of Pense that are closed until further notice due to flooding:
1)Center Road between Broadway Road and the Keystown Road
2) the 10 Mile Road for 1 mile, West of the Kalium Road
3) Zinn Road, for 1 mile, South of northern boundary of the R.M.